Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Off dae!!!

* it feels good to stay snug in bed in the morns

Hey, you know I dont think I'm not going to think so much. I'm not about to have a verbal diarroea on how to please the world, i please myself and the world should please me. so bow down to ME! The emperor of purple Sphinxes!

Anyways Matt just messaged me in the morning informing me that Mum has touched down in Dallas safe and sound. I got the whole house to maself and my brother of course for a whole month! tee hee!

*sloshing ard in bed and meow meowing in bed.... i feel like a cat in a basket

Todae's highlight is the movie INFAMOUS!



It looks smashing! meeting Raf later in the afternoon. But not before i head to Cali!

Here's cheers to a chill out wednesdae! HUZZA!

No comments: