Monday, May 28, 2007

the grudge

I have received news from Senator Kwon through Intel that Tashrik has already sought to discredit and malign the Republic for sometime now. I have already long anticipated this....

I hear that that Tamerlene is in Siam for now after which, he will be proceeding on a campaign in Honlus in the coming autumn months.

I wonder how long I can withhold my offensive streaks. It has been a long time since I held back in pursuit of peace but apparently trashing out at the Tal Chine's office has turned into a boil in my butt.

I have not heard anything from Val Rasha but I will keep up my guard.

Aye aye! You think the Emperor will twitch at the sight of a plebian?

As for other matters, I have already consulted with the Council of Elders to formulate and embark on the Levantine campaign which I will propose to the next Senate gathering in Suldannesselar.

I will aggressively build up the photon shields, all 4 contingents of the AS 5's and the Osirian fleet as well as initiate diplomatic clout.

No comments: