Alright munchkin! Here's what I've got planned for a fantastic dawn for MAY! MAYDAY MAYDAY!!!
1) Refix my buffet with Raline on the 30th, Mondae at Shang Ri La Hotel (not exactly May :P)
2) First orientation training date with Azhar at Cali at 1 pm, 1st Maybefore heading down to work at 3.3opm. (Schedule with Faisal and probably Q)
3) Headown to town to watch Spiderman 3 with Donnie buddy, Viv and Mel and a bunch of people I dont know from his church cell (yay more peeps!)
4) Routine trainings on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays.
5) Embark on sheeshah sessions @ Al Majlis with Yasmine
6) Japanese DIY lessons (tsk!)
7) Try dabbling and making sense of Adobe
8) God forbid if I ever touch Sim City.... (pls dont let that happen)
9) Revive chill out session with Hanom and her mum (must get that coleslaw and shabsouka receipie!)
10) Tanning sessions with Michelle!!! (clubbing with her butch possies! YIKES!)
Deliriousness! > I need a hobby.... NOT! :P
Huzza!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment