Monday, April 23, 2007

It's Earth Day!

Oh cheezlebums! My first paper is TOMORROW!!! OH MY GAWD!!!!
First up : Methods and Practices in Geography
Deux : Environmental Change in the Tropics
Tiga : Principles in Communications Management
Si : Leisure, Recreation and Tourism
Five : Cultural Astronomy

I'm really dreading this Astronomy module. This will teach me to choose modules carefully next time. ahakz!

I must say that I feel pretty relaxed about this round of exams. I dont know why. All I'm thinking about is the holidays. I'm gonna work ma butt off to save up to pay off the gym membership, the laptop loan and save up for my trip to Tokyo next year! As for this coming holidays its all set with Karl that I'm heading to Bangkok again this August. hehe! gotta make sure that I spend more time at Chatuchak (sic) Market!!! It'll be a riot I tell ya!

Yesterday was Earth Day. A time for reflection, a time to slap our faces. Spent most of the day watching National Geographic. You know it's really disheartening how barbaric humans can get.... Despite our intelligence, greatest achievements and power, we have let our arrogance and greed to desecrate the very foundations of life. We have seemingly been so confident of our lordship over earth. I am very worried about the state we have put our planet in. Hopefully, I can make the difference... I'll reach out to the heavens and pray for God to have mercy on this planet. We have stained this earth with blood, blackened the skies with lies, putrified the oceans with hate, let our hearts be consumed with lust, and be seduced with greed! How magnificent are your abominations, sons of Adam! I wonder how long how this loving planet can contain the sins of mankind...... I await whilst God's hand yield our fates to an uncertain destiny.

For every beginning there is an end, for every act of compassion there is a garden, for every sin there is fire

Just came across the Sony Ericsson website and fell in love with the K550i! : http://www.sonyericsson.com/capturingitlive/Singapore/



I loike! I absolutely LOIKE! HECK! I LOVE IT! ...... my pocket! my pocket!!! AAAAAAHHHHH!

Well, lets look on the bright side, at least it'll replace that digital camera. I miss taking pictures... sobz....

Wish me all the best! (back to mugggzzz)

No comments: